Saturday, November 27, 2004

Tunes a bit early

I had a day at home on Saturday and managed to get though a few tunes while I was doing some stuff around the house. I had a good listen to Chris Joss on my gear at home after listening to it all week on (fairly dodgy) headphones. I was also in a pretty hyped up mood as Saturday night was the last night of the musical I had some tunes spinning to help :)

You've been spiked just seems to get funkier every time I hear it. And the beats really kick the sound home. Junior Senior have a great album so many awesome beats and tunes, most of the tracks are just fun tracks to dance around the room to. Orbital and the Shirley Bassey remix album just snuck in for good measure. This is a short one because I've got to get ready for the final show tonight! Break a Leg!

No comments: