Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Subwoofers in the round

In light of adding this gorgeous piece of kit to my upgrade wish list I thought I might post up a few of the reasons for adding to the wish list (not normally being a big B&W fan... No offence A.)

To start off with the B&W PV1 just looks outstanding, it's not a big box like most subs the enclosure is a sphere. Now not only does this make it look cool but also increases the structural integrity of the enclosure and as a result increasing the performance of the unit. Along with the spherical looks the enclosure is also constructed from aluminum so it's SHINY!

The list of benefits just keeps on coming. The system uses two aluminum 8" Drivers to produce it's outstanding sound. Being 8" drivers there is a great level of control that combined with the unit's ability to produce notes down to 18Hz makes it truly remarkable.

Now all I have to do is justify it's ~$3000 price tag an I'm in Business



No comments: