Saturday, November 13, 2004

DVD Stand is really in trouble now

Well I didn't hold out for long while the DVD stand was at its limit. Looks like there are going to be a few DVDs stacking up on the floor. I couldn't manage to let the 15% off at K-mart to go without picking up a couple that were on my wish list.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Bad Boys II

So I know that Bad Boys II isn't a great movie but... There is the Ferrari Car chase... and I have a thing about owning the sequels. The Collection just doesn't feel complete otherwise (admittedly by the same rule I almost bought Rush Hour 2). There is one DVD that was part of that rule but I've since removed, Speed 2. It was in my collection for a while (bought it as part of a Speed & Speed 2 pack) but it didn't stay there for long, being sold off.

Well with the two new arrivals it takes the list of DVDs that I've bought that I haven't watched to about 12...

Bad Boys II
Blade II
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Confidence
Dark City
The Day after Tomorrow

Kill Bill 2
The Lion King
Metropolis
Moulin Rouge
One Hour Photo
The Others

Looks like I need to spend some quality time with the Loewe.

No comments: