Sunday, November 28, 2004

The Store Line Conspiricy

Ok so I went to the Blockbuster Sale on Saturday... nothing too extraordinary, I went mainly to get Troy (2 Disc Set) which they had for $9.95. I had a bit of a look around but there was nothing much else of note so I headed to the counter only to be caught by the dreaded marketing ploy of bordem. The line was pretty long packed with plenty of Mums and Dads hawling the young ones around trying to find a some more DVDs and Videos to keep the little ones amused during the pending school holidays... So I'm standing in the line for about 15 mins and had nothing better to do but entertain myself perusing the tables of DVDs.

I succumbed to the presure and ended up picking up a couple of DVDs that were on my wish list, Mummy Returns, The (DTS - 2 Disc Set) and Long Kiss Goodnight, The but at least I managed to get out the store for less than $25.

Beware the long line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know about the mummy returns!!
I am thinking that a DVD ban is needed ...

Unknown said...

At this rate there won't be anything left that isn't on the banned list! I should never have agreed to that T-Shirt ban!