Thursday, September 22, 2005

Nothing better than service

I haven't been travelling for ages but this week I've been shipped off to Cooma in the snowy mountains. All in all it's not too bad except that I had to spend Vanessa's birthday here.

!!! Happy Birthday Ness !!!

On the bright side though I'm staying in a place that is the friendliest I've ever stayed. Although this sounds like it's turning into an ad, but the people here have been great they make me feel like a long lost friend. (and on a geek note have free wireless broadband! Well all except tonight because they're having provider issues) The only problem is they cook the biggest roast meals for dinner every night!
It will be back on the bike for me when I get home! So if you have to stay in Cooma, I'd recommend the Cooma Motor Inn!
On a side note, how bad is Las Vegas! Why didn't I bring any dvds? I think the DS is going getting workout tonight, lucky Advance War 2 has more playing hours in it than Astroboy, grumble grumble....

No comments: