Monday, September 26, 2005

Bad Days for Photos

I had a nice mini holiday with Ness over the weekend. We took a drive up from Canberra to Sydney (possibly one of the most boring roads I've ever travelled). We spent the weekend in Sydney before Ness flew home tonight (and I have to stay for work). We had a great time but I tried to take some photos with Ness's Pentax camera but was continually thwarted by the weather. I did manage to get an ok photo of the Harbour bridge (how embarassingly touristy) at sunset as we ferried across to Manly. I'll eventually put them up on Flickr.com once I've got a faster than 28.8k connection (yes I'm back to dial up while I'm stuck in this hotel all week, and hence the lack of posts... it's just so painful trying to upload stuff!)

edit - As my post appears to be a bit misleading (according to Mick anyway) I'm still in Sydney until Friday.

No comments: