Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I love rework...

Today has been a wonderfully productive day. I've just spent most of the day creating dashboards (like real time reports presented in a pretty manner) for a project because the project manager decided the ones that were developed were too  too complex to use because of the amount of information that was displayed. I told him that there were no specific requirements in this project around the dashboards, we had committed to provide dashboards showcasing the available functionality to users. However the project manager insisted that they were too complex and to make new really simple ones. So I removed all the old ones, replaced them with his new ones. Once this was completed he called the customer to announce the good news about the redefined dashboards and was told the dashboards were fine and leave them the way they were. So I'm now recreating the old dash boards :) Yay!
 

No comments: