Friday, September 23, 2005

I think I broke some speakers :(

I picked up a FM transmitter for my trip back from Cooma to Canberra. Not by any stretch of the imagination a piece of Hi-Fi equipment but it works pretty well for getting the signal to the car stereo. The only problem was I listened to a few tracks from Rhibosome, Katalyst and FDEL that were a bit too much for poor speakers in the Pulsar (that I hired) to handle and they had quite a few rattles by the time I'd made it Canberra. That however wasn't the only bad thing about the Pulsar. People complain about the build quality of Hyundais, but this Pulsar was terrible. The fact that putting the sun shade up made a horrible tin vibrating sound as it hit the roof like it was sheet of tin. There are heaps of Pulsars that are quite good, but I'd stear clear of the current generation!

No comments: