Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Advanced Warfare

Having finished Astro Boy: Omega Factor (for the second time) and trying to have a break from the Italian Plumber (after getting a third of the stars in the title), I pulled out a title that has been sitting around my GBA for ages but I never got into playing it. After trying to play the first few training missions a few times and getting bored/frustrated. I took a bit of time out last night and pushed through to the main campaign. I can now see why everyone raves about this title on the GBA and are so excited about the release of Advance Wars: Dual Strike. The best description so far is like a portable version of Command and Conquer, something that would really benefit from the touch screen. I've only played about the first few missions but it's really starting draw me in!

No comments: