Friday, September 23, 2005

Last day in cooma!

Today's my last day in Cooma! I'm heading back to Canberra tonight. It was no where near as cold this time, I never needed to wear more than 2 layers the whole time. A bit of a change from the -4 to 3 temperatures that I had earlier in the year.
I'm considering a fm transmitter for my Hi-MD player because i'm not sure I can sit through an hour of racing calls or country songs until I can get triple j. I didn't bring any cds with me so at the price of cds here, for about the price of one cd I can get a the little gadget.
The other contributing factor is i'm driving up to Sydney tomorrow so it will be nice to listen to some of my fav tunes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And it's raining today :(

Anonymous said...

I hope Vanessa is bringing some DVD's for you! Now if you had an Ipod, you could have all of your music with you!

Amaya said...

Warning: I may or may not have created a syndication of this account on LJ at http://www.livejournal.com/users/camds/