Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Too Early to work

This moining I was stuck in a very unusual situation. I was the first person to get to my work today. You're probably thinking 'what's he complaining about? No one else in the office, no distractions!' This would of course be true if I could get in the office. Again not to much of an issue as there are heaps of cafes, but there is really a limit to the number of coffees you can consume sitting at a cafe in your riding gear! Especially when you're all wet from the spray off the road!

It's hard to imagine that something this thin (with barely any tread) would be able to spray up enough water to get you soaked in under a quarter of an hour! I am happy to say though that there is obviously enough tread on there because despite the road being really wet I didn't loose the bike from underneath me! (Even on that really slippery surface on the Goodwill bridge)

No comments: