Friday, August 05, 2005

So very Jealous!

I was wondering through Myer today and I happened to spy the new replacement for my (much loved) Topfield. The topfield has pretty much changed my TV viewing life. Since I've had it I almost never watch live TV anymore, just about everything is viewed sometime later in the week (or the next month) when I get around to it. I get to skip ads and never have to worry about having something that would mean I'm missing a show.

The new (aptly named) TF5000PVRt Masterpiece is now available:-
The new model comes with all of the features you have come to love on the TF5000PVRt but in addition has a stylish full component sized professional chassis with a Full VFD front display, a 160Gb Hard Drive,
That would mean I could go a whole extra week without having to worry about running out of space on my poor 120Gb HDD
an internal real time clock, a new format remote control on a different frequency that can be programmed to operate the entire Topfield range of STB's and an enhanced User Interface. The Masterpiece is also compatible with all current TAP's including Ice TV's 7Day EPG

With it's sleak black case it looks so much sexier than my silver TF5000PVRt.
The worst thing is that's not the only thing to get jealous about! There is also a full High Definition Recorder, the TF7000PVRt on the way... looks like I know what I'll be asking Santa for!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cam, you're such a NERD! lol...not really, you're into cool gadget things and I would LOVE to have a 'topfield' or whateva it was because I always miss the shows I want to see...that pic of me in my blog was taken by Matt after the Sweet Charity after party, and we had gone back to take down the SC set and put up the Peter Pan set and I had only slept for like 3 hours...then I went 2 a photo thingy on the Computer and warped it all weird like! I love it...
Anyways, latro!

The Bumbling Wasp Weaver and The Sitting Sham Rock (Caitlin)

Anonymous said...

Well I am ready to take your current 120gb version off your hands when you are ready for the HD one :)

Andrew

Tom N-S Technical Blog said...

Damn you Andrew - I was going to say that :)

Tom