Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Back to Gaming

I ended up with some unexpected time at home last night so I thought I'd put in a bit of time to The Bard's Tale. I knew I was getting close to a stage boss for the Mountain Tower, so I thought I'd give it a few goes and see if I could get through it. To my disappointment (and as happens with so many RPG games) the guy was quite easy to defeat. Now I'm starting to get quite high up in levels and I've got quite a few side kicks I can summon it's becoming quite easy to defeat the bosses. The fight through the tower was much harder and took quite a deal more time. At least with the last tower guardian I had to run away and use a few healing potions before I could topple him. Unfortunately for this guardian it was over in a matter of 20 secs or so.
I'm still enjoying the game, the humour entwined with the story line is just as enjoyable as it was at the start.
Fortunately Metroid: Fusion is still proving to be more and more challenging every step of the way.

No comments: