Sunday, August 07, 2005

Back on ya bike!

it's been about 6 mouths since I've managed a decent ride. The thought of the winter breeze rushing past me basically discouraged me every
time I considered it.
Today hopefully will be the start baok on regular rides. I caught up with a good friend (thank's to Sgt. Jorge's post) I had lost touch with for years and he invited we out on ride.
So here I am, in a gross miscalculation I allowed myself 40 mins more riding time than I needed to get to the city, hence the time to post!
I'd forgotten how peaceful and relaxing an early morning ride could be, especially on a Sunday! As I cruised in through the gardens, there was hardly a soul in site with just the sounds of the city awakening to break the rhythmic chatter of my bike. It was still very cold when ever you weren't in direct sunlight dispite my weather widget reporting or current temp of 21 degrees when l left (In otter news I got Tiger for the iMac, you dont think I could go a whole post without mentioning technology!)
Well that's managed to soak up abort 25 minutes hopefully my riding buddy will be here soon!

No comments: