Monday, August 15, 2005

Bring out your Geeks

I saw the strangest think as I was wandering through the city after my ride yesterday. I passed a group of people sitting at the pub having a bite to eat, sipping a few pints and listening to their iPod?
They had brought along their iPod with a portable speaker and sat it at the end of the table turned it up and enjoyed their favourite tunes.
Don't get me wrong it was a beautiful day out in the sun in Brissy and a great day to be sitting out on the street. It just seems the iPod is slowly turning more and more of into geeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe more and easy to use item which has become highly fashionable rather than geeky. Must be those white headphones. I am going to have to busy some new headphones to be L337 and cool again. White is so last season!