Monday, August 08, 2005

Flickr

So despite suggestions that I have too much time and spend all of it on my blog, I do have other past times, like Flickr (which I started today so don't expect miracles!)
Stuck for a place to store photos on my blog (yes there's that word again) and having seen Ness use it a fair bit I created my own flickr site and started with the photos of my dad's car (that's them a posts further down the page)
I enjoy the odd bit of photography (when I'm not posting on my blog), especially macro shots, so I'm going to try and keep a few shots up here just for interests sake.


And as for spending too much time posting on my blog, you'll be surprised how many posts you can do when you work out you can post from your phone :)

2 comments:

Aj said...

You do realise that you can upload pictures straight to blogger now?

Unknown said...

Yes in the irony of the internet, as I was creating the post about Flickr I saw the ad about uploading photos to blogger... oh well