Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Promoting Anti-Social Behaviour!

Something that is probably not too much of a surprise is my addiction to my new Gadget the DS. What is a bit of a surprise is it has really inspired me to get back into some GBA games. The extra detail on the screen makes them a joy to look at even though they aren't exactly taxing the graphics processing power of the DS.
Currently my addiction is alternating between Metroid Fusion and Sword of Mana.

There is a bit of the Metroid Hunters DS Demo thrown in here and there when I know I won't make to a save point before I'll have to put the console down. This is one of the best things about the transition to the DS, the ability to hold both a GBA and DS game at the same time allows you to have a longer (or epic) style game in one of the slots and a mini game style game in the other so if you choose the style of gaming you have time for without having to fish around in your bag for another game.
The only probably now is getting enough time to play it as much as I want. I must admit I was pretty antisocial last night, fixated on Samus and the quest to find the source of the next X-Parasites!
It's a pity that the DS isn't a bit bigger... then I might be able to pass it off as my laptop and get some gaming in during the day!

No comments: