Sunday, August 21, 2005

So much weekend, So little blog!

It's been a huge weekend this weekend!
With 2 Black Tie Dinners, Reunions, morphballing my way through Metroid Fusion, Hacking and Slashing my way through the The Bard's Tale and trying to kill myself on a bike ride.
After sitting through two dinners I decided that I will be getting myself a GB Micro to fill in time in the speaches, the DS is just too big to get in your pocket! :)...
Valavien brought over a great variation on driving sims on the weekend. S.C.A.R. - Squadra Corse Alfa Romeo It's basically a driving sim with a bit of RPG built into it, the graphics looked impressive and incorporating intimidation added an extra edge to the game. Driving games aren't normally my sort of then (except Burnout, but it's less of a driving sim and more of an arcade fighter with cars) but the extra elements in this one looked very impressive.
I also managed to fit in time to listen to a few CDs, mostly classical discs with Tenor Arias. It's the first weekend in a long time where I've actually had time to listen to some music (other than just background filler)
Well I'm trying for an early night so I can try and ride to work tomorrow.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I really enjoyed playing that game, although I never felt intimidated. Oh that's right, cause I won :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... Cam got a life away from his blog. Well I'll be... next you'll be telling me that Freke won some form of computer game... BWHAHHAHAHA as if!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah Ben, if only you had seen my form when we got back. I do believe I got the fasted lap time of the day.