Sunday, October 23, 2005

Time for some new singles.

I've been going in and out of CD stores for the last few weeks trying to justify some new music but could never get around to chosing just one. Today I finally bit the bullet and downloaded a few of the new tracks that I'd been keen to listen to from HMV. After a few failed attempts to add credit to my account I finally got around to downloading a few tracks (most of which turned out to be dance tracks... looks like I'm going through a bit of a electronic phase again)

Goldfrapp - Ooh La La
Mint Royale - Singing in the Rain
Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch
Timo Mass - First Day
I also downloaded some older tracks which I never got around to getting a copy of like Weapon of Choice from Fatboy Slim and my favourite dance track ever (well so far anyway) Clubbed to Death by Rob Dougan. Ness also got a track which is really out of her normal punk genre, Gold Digger - Kanye West.

All in all it was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon, sitting with the sun streaming in and listening some new tunes.

No comments: