Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Funniest 30 minutes of TV

Last night endded up being a bit of a TV catchup session. Stuff is slowly building up on the PVR and my xbox has been taken hostage. I should have considered just how addictive Burnout 3 was before I leant it to Ben. Anyway, back to the tv, we watched the episode of the glasshouse from last wednesday and we were in stitches throughout the whole thing. The guests, Jean Kittson and Rhys Muldoon were just fantastic. The show can be pretty hit and miss but this episode was just hilarious.
On a sad note though if did mark the end of the line for Volume button on my Yamaha remote. It has been in slow decline for the last 6 months, but last night was tle end! Now it's time for some serious harmony remote research!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You can have the x-box back at any point. But then you'd just be distracted from work :) But you know where I live, come and pick it up. Or I'm free wed night and can bring it back. Just let me know.