Saturday, October 29, 2005

Stuck outside!

As Ness was heading out to boot camp again today I had planned to ride out to new farm, as I did last week, and meet her when she finished. Today, however, it was just not meant to be. The thing that started this predicament was leaving my keys at work before I headed out to a customer. It didn't seem to much of an issue as Ness was picking of up yesterday and we were planning on heading into the city today anyway. However things didn't turn out quite as planned. Not long after I'd left home I had a blowout on my rear tyre, and from here it was all down hill. I walked my bike back home only with the problem of being locked out of the house AND in my riding gear. Not even the clothes no the line are any use to me. So I'm now just chilling on the front balcony until Ness gets back. The worst part is I can see the DS from here but the only thing I can access are the uni books we keep in the garage! (lucky my phone has internet)

No comments: