Monday, October 10, 2005

The Final Straw

I'm blaming Amaya completely for my latest purchase! I'd been thinking about upgrading my PDA to a new phone, that was smaller than my DS. It looked cool in the shop, but when Amaya showed me that I could connect it to my PC and sync all my contacts etc, basically giving me the same functionality as my PDA. The other fact was that Optus would give me the phone on my current plan and give me $50 credit on my bill! As a result I have a Motorola RAZR V3 on order! Infact it's a MORONOIR because the black one looked much cooler. Don't know when it will be here but I'm very excited!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Such excuses. I will be happy when you and Amaya stop feeding each other's gadget obsession :P

Unknown said...

I like to think of it more of a hobby than an obsession... :P