Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sick of Sydney

Or is that, Sick from Sydney.... well it is at least Sick in Sydney. After not feeling particularly good last night, I woke up this morning feeling even worse. The problem with working interstate is there is no real concept of staying home sick. So I’m back at work today… also not helping my feelings for the week is the possibility of going to Lismore on Friday. Being about 4 hours (according to whereis.com.au anyway) south of Brisbane it would make for a very long day :(

One good thing about being in Sydney however is the array of shops, I saw a really cool add on for the iPod yesterday. The iDock from Monitor Audio, works basically on the Bose SoundDock principle but with Monitor Audio Gear. I’ll post up some links when on not restricted only to phone internet.

No comments: