Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Sydney Motorshow 2005

As Tom pointed out, I think I've made it to the motor show in Sydney for the last 3 years in a row! In contrast I don't think I've made it to the Brisbane version is as many years. The show was pretty standard as motor shows go... lots of gorgeous cars on display. I gave the RAZR's camera a good workout, taking about 70 photos. I'm pretty impressed with some of the shots that I managed to get with such a small lens.


Mind you it's pretty hard to make a Ferrari or Lamborghini look anything but gorgeous. The most unexpected thing I stumbled across was the Holden HSV-VXR, a concept car (at this stage) build on the new Astra Coupe. The big thing to notice is the 6.2sec 0-100 time, pretty impressive stats in anybody's language.
The most impressive concept car there was by far the Toyota MTRC. On looks alone the thing was streaks ahead. It basically looks like a two seater F1 Car.


All the photos I took (that actually looked like they were intentional) I put up on flickr, including shots of the Range Rover Sport for Tom and the Alfa Romeo Brera for Valavien.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Brera not Brero! jeez!
but thanks for taking the photos...

It's not me that you have to worry about - it's the mafia!

Unknown said...

It's ok, it's all fixed now :)