Friday, February 18, 2005

New Stuff - Test DVDs (Part 1)

As I've been updating my blog page, I've added a list in the Sidebar of my Favourite DVDs for testing new componentry and also my list of Favourite CDs.


Star Wars Trilogy, The (4 Disc Box Set)

The release of this box set was highly anticipated. Thankfully the digital and audio transfer was amazing, almost no artifacts and the picture is just gorgeous. Possibly the only disappointment is that the movies are not the original theatrical release but with new material and digital enhancements. That aside the discs are great for showing of your home cinema kit and if you want a great moment to show off your sub 112:31 on A New Hope but beware if you sub isn't up to the job you'll know all about it...

(to be continued....)

No comments: