Thursday, February 17, 2005

The Movies, The Music

As some of you may know I'm in another performance with Phoenix Ensemble. The current production is a showcase of songs from the movies. It is Brett Coates' Directing debut

"I wanted to do a variety show that would capture the interest of people who might not necessarily be interested in other musical genres, while still creating a show that complements Phoenix's musical program," Brett said.

"The final collection of songs is a mixture of personal favourites, songs of interest to others at Phoenix, and those that we knew would be well known."

I personally get to do a Cowboy Number and a couple of duets. It's going to be my last show for a little bit as I'm going to have a break and concentrate on my singing.

Performance Dates - February 18, 19, 25 and 26, and March 4, 5, 11 and 12.
Bookings Contact Phone 0738055274

You can see the full details of the show here.

No comments: