Tuesday, December 04, 2007

One delay... or another...

Unlike most of my flights lately my one to Townsville on Monday wasn't delayed. We managed to leave on time AND land on time. This was, however, then offset by the wait for Cabs at the Airport. The line was huge and took over an hour just to get a cab. All of this is caused by the influx of people to Townsville for the Elton John concert tonight. I had another 45 min wait for a cab to get to my customer this morning. Last night most of the places we tried to have dinner were booked out and we had to settle on our 3rd choice.

Tonight I'm off to Magnetic Island because everything on the mainland is booked out. I was planning on going over there for a holiday some time so at least I've got a bit of a scoping opportunity now.

No comments: