Sunday, December 09, 2007

Back at the Airport!

Well in a little less than 24 hours I'm back in Brisbane airport.

It was a pretty great weekend though:

Ness picked me up
Out for Dinner with Tom and Susan at a great Indian place just down the road.
QPAC for the Spicks and Spectacular
Sleep...
Shopping for Couches
Bowls Club for Drinks and Christmas Party
Home for Packing
Back at the airport...

Doesn't look like a lot on paper... but it felt like a busy weekend.

I am tired now though, I think i could curl up for a nap without too much persuasion. Of course my flight is delayed so I have a little more time in the airport lounge than I'd planned.

Spicks and Specks was a great show last night, hilarious the whole way through and not just from Adam, Miff and Alan. The audience members who came up on stage were just fantastic.
The Christmas party was a log of fun today although we got quite a sunburn being out on the bowling green in the middle of the day (probably not helping my tiredness)

I'm back in Townsville for the week this week (and probably Sydney again next week as Ness managed to avoid me getting a trip to the UK taking me away for the Christmas break). It's been really hot and humid in Brisbane this week so I'm not looking forward to the heat in the Tropical north.

No comments: