Monday, November 27, 2006

SOLD!!!!

It's a sad and a happy start to the week... Happy: Turns out my exam results were better than I thought and I managed to top the state and have to sing at an award ceremony next year (I really don't know more than that at the moment). HAPPY: Got a new Toy to play the consoles on the PC.
Happy: SOLD... the Blue car got sold today! SAD: SOLD... the Blue car got sold today!
Although it's great that it sold so quick I can't help but be a bit sad that it's not going to be my blue car anymore. It sold very quickly, although not quickly enough (as Ness had put up the deal that if I could sold it on Saturday I'd be picking up a new TV the same day). I put the ad in on Saturday and got a call Sunday arvo. After a look this afternoon and a drive they went away to thing and I got a call tonight and the deal is all but done they are due to pick it up on Wednesday... Good bye blue car... we will miss you.

No comments: