Saturday, November 18, 2006

Exam Over!

After a less than perfect (and somewhat stressful) rehearsal last weekend I spent a lot of this week (most with coaching from Ness) on preping my nerves for my Singing exam. Fortunately it all payed off and it went of without a hitch (well with only one small mistake... I started the words of one song in the wrong order, fortunately the examiner wasn't looking at the music so I don't think he noticed).

I actually enjoyed the whole exam (I know it sounds crazy). I was still nervous but I managed to remain relaxed and still enjoyed the songs... The strangest thing was how quickly it was over... I'd been preping for this for the better part of 9 months and in 30 mins all done...

Now all I have is the wait until the results!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best of luck Cam! You're probably the best judge of how you went and it sounds like you think you did well so I'm sure it'll be fine.