Friday, November 10, 2006

1.03am and I'm finished rebuilding... sort of

My PC all but completely crashed today. It slowly over the course of the day got slower and slower with a few hangs here and there culminating in a Blue Screen of Death at 4:30. Because it's been having troubles for so long I bit the bullet and rebuilt it tonight. Well I've finished, and by finished I mean enough that I can continue Dev work tomorrow.

This time I'm giving Opera a go as an alternate browser. so far so good. Seems to load much faster than Firefox.

Heaps of new Wii news not least of all is Ben getting to play it today at Garden City. By the looks, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Sunday has turned into a massive gaming even with a cast of thousands and several xboxes making their way to my house... I think I'm going to start running out of TVs soon!

My favourite part of the rebuilding process has to be this....

1.19Mb/sec is about the fastest download I've had on my current ADSL Plan...

Anyway I think I shoudl head to be as I'm going to be up again in 5 hours... (Stupid windows... why can't I have a Mac book pro!)

 

No comments: