Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Birthday List - It's my birthday again already!?

It has really snuck up on me this year.... OMG It's only two weeks until my birthday.... WHERE IS MY BIRTHDAY LIST!

It's probably going to be no surprise that there are going to be a few cycling things in here... and lots of other assorted geekerieUNION U-Shackle Lock  (note there are going to be some crazy things in here that I want but don't ever to expect to get as a present... you've been warned!)

First off though... I really don't need anything (being a weapon of mass consumption) so instead of a present you could always help me raise money for cancer.

Secondly... because I'm still really a kid... here's the list!

Liberator Bomber Jacket / Black & Cyan
Anything from this list Creux T-shirts
Tailored Jacket
Rapha Trousers
Gios Frame
UNION U-Shackle 
captain america cycling jersey
green lantern jersey

LED Light Pots
Apple TV
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle

Ghost Lamps
Super Mario Snerdles Question Box
Doctor Who Ride-in Dalek
Doctor Who Save the Universe Board Game

iPhone Brick Case
Donkey Kong Jenga
Nintendo Reversible Messenger Bag

Mage Knight: Board Game
Munchkin Deluxe
Munchkin Quest: The Munchkin Boardgame
Talisman Revised 4th Edition
LEGO® Games 3835 Robo Champ

Philips AD7000W AirPlay Speaker
iTunes Credit (let's face it I've sold my soul to the iTunes store)




1 comment:

Torsten (Murph) said...

Maybe you missed that:
http://shop.lego.com/en-AU/Death-Star-10188