Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's official..... I'm a crazy cyclist

In case you haven't noticed from the flood of cycling posts on this blog I've kinda got into cycling... Today however I've officially turned into a crazy cyclist. I've packed up my bike into a bag thrown it on a plane and am traveling to Melbourne to do a bike race. As a consequence turned my wife into a #cycling widow.

Just to cement the fact. Today starts the "month of single parenting" as every weekend until June I'm either away for work or out being a crazy cyclist riding 570km in a weekend to raise money for cancer research.

I'm not sure how I'm going to make it up to her but I'm thinking few trips to the jewelers might be a good start.

Riding to raise money for cancer research
Show your support http://www.smiddyfundraising.com.au/cameron_douglassavage

Sent from my iPad

No comments: