Saturday, April 21, 2012

And just like that the holiday was over.....

It doesn't seem like two weeks ago we'd packed up our house ready for new floors and headed down the coast to start two weeks of holidays but here I am mid flight back from Hobart and the sad reality is setting in.

I think the reason is that it's taken me almost the full two weeks to get into holiday mode and now it's time to head back to work and I'm not sure I'm ready for that.

A saving grace is that it's a short week and I've only got two days before I have another day off. From there the next few months will be crazy. Next weekend I'm heading to Melbourne to do a ride over Arthur's seat with my technical director. Then down the coast for pre mothers day mothers day as the next weekend I'm heading to New Orleans for the Knowledge 12 conference (which is actual mothers day) then the weekend after I'm back in Melbourne for our annual conference then one week in Brisbane (probably for a Smiddy training ride) before the Smiddy event takes place. Somewhere in there I've got to fit >300km/week of riding.

I think I'm going to owe Ness a weekend out every weekend for the rest of the year after that.

Riding to raise money for cancer research
Show your support http://www.smiddyfundraising.com.au/cameron_douglassavage

Sent from my iPad

No comments: