Monday, April 21, 2008

A typical Monday.

So as you can probably guess it was a joyous day today. I won't go into too much detail but i managed to depress myself a little with some travel statistics. My project in sydney was extended today and once it's completed I will have spend 38 out of 52 weeks traveling (I won't go into the stats for the last 26).
In brighter news I managed to region hack the dvd player in my hotel so I could play my imported BSG Razor Dvd.
Mario Kart Wii is due out this week and I'm very much looking forward to it. I think it may waver my Advance Wars addiction on the weekend.
I'm trying to think of a new poll so I'll probably put one up before the end of the week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've played it, and it is worth it. Goes back to the fun of the N64 version, but with new and improved old favourites. Highly recommend it.