Thursday, April 24, 2008

Arcade Gaming Goodness

So for my 30th my very steathly wife managed to organise a surprise present. Not only did she organise a surprise she managed to get just about everyone in on the surprise without letting the surprise out.

Well today was the day, after a few delays (like a small side trip via Sydney) the surprise arrive...

An Arcade table of Awesomeness!!!

Arcade Table unboxed

I knew it had to be something big when it arrived on a palette! It's a Cocktail Tabletop Model it's preloaded and is fantastic... I'm so glad that it's a long weekend. There are some fantastic titles in the preload...

Ness has already discovered Puzzle Bobble... At least I know it will get some use while I'm away!

Thanks so much to everyone who had a hand in this! And a BIG thankyou to my Fantastic wife for a FANTASTIC 30th present! (now all I have to do is plan for Ness's 30th present)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOOHOO! It looks even better than I imagined. That is totally the coolest present EVER. You are one lucky dude. :)

Unknown said...

Oh I know!!! How cool is it! I just don't know how I'm going to top that for Vanessa's 30th!