Monday, April 28, 2008

A late night..... (for no good reason)

As you can tell from the post time this isn't exactly normal post time, especially when I'm on a 6am flight to Sydney. For some reason (currently beyond my comprehension) I can't get to sleep so I'm reading myself tired (which isn't working so far). To break up the boredom I'm posting. I don't really have a lot of news to report (especially after yesterday's big announcement).

So here's the limited news...
Mandy and Tom came over last night for some Arcade Table and Mario Kart action. Unfortunately Mario Kart Wii didn't make it to my house this weekend (mainly Arcade table related) so we played some Double Dash. My efforts were particularly embarrassing resulting in no wins what so ever...

We also have done some car shopping over the weekend (in case you haven't guess already MX-5 and baby aren't really compatible) but I think all we've managed to do so far is increase the car options we're looking at rather than narrow down.

Well back to bed for me... (and hopefully to some sleep!)

No comments: