Saturday, April 26, 2008

And the Big News!!!

I know, I can hear you asking. "What could be bigger and better news than an Arcade Table?"

Well... The big news is that Ness and I are expecting our first baby!

We're VERY excited! (I'm also pretty happy to be adding a permanent 3Up option to the house!)

So here's one (of many) of the first photos, sucking it's thumb, already!


So in honor of the first "baby" post I'm starting a poll on whether you think Paris (the baby's current nickname) will be a boy or a girl (we're not going to find out!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think it will be a girl, i have a feeling. mmmm as for the name lets see...HOW ABOUT NOOOOO!

Tom N-S Technical Blog said...

A big congrats guys we are so happy for you, well done!

L
Tom and Suse

Amaya said...

Not really surprised, but congratulations nonetheless!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both on your pending new addition to the family!! Absolutely stoked for you both! :)