Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Posting because I can

Today is quite a depressing day... Although I know we need the rain but it has made it a particularly cold, wet and miserable day.

As Ness was off to work at 7am this morning I trundled along with her so I've been at the office for quite a while and caught up on a considerable amount of stuff. It's making for a long day though and I'm still recovering from being up to watch the Australia v Brazil match yesterday morning. I think I'm going to have to make an afternoon tea break in there somewhere to make it through...

I also had a bad night of gaming last night were my hands seemed to be disconnected from my brain and I just couldn't get far though anything without getting frustrated... Finished another chapter of RE4 but not without it's share of reloads!

Well enough with the procrastination... back to documentation! Yay!

No comments: