Thursday, June 01, 2006

Let there be Lite!

And there was Lite!
In a stroke of luck (for getting a DS not necessarily for work, but you've got to take what you can get) my customer called to cancel just as I was walking past EB Games. Last night (and this morning) I had a bit of a mammoth session with the orginal DS that had given me so much joy as a bit of a good bye. But not being one to linger, out with the old and in with the new! Admittedly I haven't had the DS long enough to have any real attachment to it so upgrading to the Lite isn't like I've giving up my 64 to go the the GameCube. Having preordered my DS lite yesterday I thought it best to get in early. Turns out I was the first to come in and pick it up... (I guess it was about 9:05am). Transfered my Wireless settings and ID so I'm good to go (as soon as it's charged of course...) stay tuned for some impressions once I actually get to play it!

No comments: