Sunday, June 15, 2008

A weekend at home and the week ahead

After a nice early trip back on Friday night, I've had what feels like a busy weekend but haven't really got anything done that I intended. We did manage a couple of quite nights in with the intention of watching a few movies in Cinema 54 but didn't really get to the movies. We did see the Wallabies beat Ireland and some of the Iraq v China match.

The 360 has made it back to a home in the entertainment unit, but I did discover a little misunderstanding between myself and Microsoft on their repair instructions. The instructions said to remove all peripherals including faceplates. I took this to read "custom" faceplates and consequently now have a rather naked looking 360. Never the less the 360 still works and inspired by its return I traded in a stack of games for Assassin's Creed, CoD 4 and Devil May Cry 4, fortunately I've also ended up with quite a credit so there will be a few more titles on the horizon.

I'm back to Sydney again this week and home via Adelaide, but I'll be back on Friday to make it to the GoMA up late for Picasso.

That's about it for the moment (and yes Micheal I'm using my phone to blog this in the Sermon)

No comments: