Thursday, June 05, 2008

and other Brisbane Sale adventures

So it's sale time (one of the best times of the year). David Jones and Myer both had their big Stocktake sale events this week and we had a bit of a shopping excursion last night.

The result was one of our first big baby purchases (not counting the car).... The Pram...
DJs had a pretty good sale price on the pram we wanted so we ordered one. It'll be here in a couple of weeks.

Stokke Xplory Complete stroller

We got the whole kit, bassinet and all, in orange. I struggled getting it to unfold in the shop (not helped by Ness laughing at me) but I'm sure I'll work it out.

2 comments:

jbie said...

hi!
do you mind me asking how much DJs were selling this for?
i'm after buying it without the bassinet, and am comparing prices atm...
thanks!

Unknown said...

Hi jbie,

At the time we got it, DJs had a 20% off sale which they took off the RRP price.

Good Luck finding one!

Thanks
CamDS