Friday, June 27, 2008

Something to blog

I'm in the Adelaide Virgin Blue Lounge and I feel compelled to blog but can't really think of something to blog...

That's not going to stop me though. It's been a busy week which wasn't helped by the end of Financial Year. I've still got a few bits and pieces to tidy up over the weekend making sure everything is settled.

I'm back to Sydney on Monday and will hopefully catch up with a few people for a beverage or two. I've managed to get a relatively free day on Friday next week (Not really sure how... I thought I was booked somewhere but it seems I was mistaken) so I'm hoping to catch up with some Brisbane stuff.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl came out on Thursday (months after it's out everywhere else). I was hopelessly addicted to the GameCube version of the game so I've been looking forward to it. Apparently the online play is just as seamless and lag free as Mario Kart Wii which will probably mean a lot of online battles from my end.

That's managed to fill in a bit of time, at least enough for me to get to boarding...

No comments: