Monday, June 09, 2008

The post that I just can't finish...

So this is about the 10th time I've tried to blog over this weekend. Maybe a better title would have been the post I can't get past the first line....

First of though some more recent news, I plugged my backup drive in this morning to copy some more backups to it and.... Nothing but some lovely metal on metal clicking sounds... *sigh*

Ok so back onto the weekend. We had a pretty full weekend (at least for me filled with a lot of gaming). Tomas and I had a huge (8 hour) Mario Kart Wii Session online while the girls were out shopping. This was fueled with some awesome (and gigantic) Carrot Cake.

You can just spy my coffee cup hiding just behind the beast!

We also made a bit of a trip to Ikea and setup some Ikea PS gear ready to move all the stuff out of the soon to be nursery.
There is still a bit to go but all the components are built. There is a laptop cabinet that hasn't made it to the wall yet and that display will get mounted up somewhere near it as well. I like the retro/school locker look next to the arcade table.

I've spent a bit of time on Wii Fit as well here and there. I've unlocked most of the games now and they are quite amusing to watch other people shake themselves around trying to ski or hula. I've dropped my Wii Fit age from 40-33 in about 2 days so I think a lot of it is knowing how to play the games.

Foxtel is due here Wednesday and I've prewired the cabinet in preparation hopefully it's a smooth drop in as a result.

No comments: