Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Stuck at the airport

Turns out it's been a few days since I blogged... I could have sworn I blogged another day this week but it turns out I was mistaken.

So..... I don't really have a lot news to talk about... I've had a bit of training this week which has been quite good.

Other than that it's been a quiet-ish week... I've been training another consultant after hours so it's pretty much been work and sleep this week so not a lot of anything else.

I did pick up a copy of Boom Blox today so that should be a good interlude on the weekend.

I'm currently stuck in Sydney airport waiting for the airport to reopen after a lightning storm. I'm off to Adelaide tonight and for the rest of the week. At least I have my DS with me this week so the plane trip won't be a complete loss.

No comments: