Thursday, May 22, 2008

Morning from Adelaide

The last couple of days of my week are in Adelaide after a bit of a stretch in Sydney early in the week. I made a bit of a mistake not taking any gaming devices with me this week. Good Game (and work) has filed most of that gap for me though. I haven't been able to watch them during the week (mostly due to a lack of ABC2) so I downloaded a stack of past episodes and I've been slowly churning through them this week. It's a bit of a flight back tomorrow so I've made sure I've got one for the flight home.

Wiiware came out this week in Australia (a little disappointing as I can't be sitting there in front of the screen waiting patiently for the gaming glory to arrive).... Good news though is that it looks like you can share demos with your friends. Dr Mario is on the list for the Game downloads... I'll be sending around a few demos on the weekend I imagine.

No comments: