Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging 'cause Ness is...

So I really have nothing to blog about... I've been really busy so far this week (12 hour days is cutting into my personal time) so I haven't got a lot of news (not even vicarious news from google reader), but I know Ness is blogging so I can't be left out.

In a very "OMG I'm going to be a Dad" moment I did feel Paris wiggle for the first time on the weekend which was very exciting, no kicking yet but it can't be far away now. (which is really only exciting news for me)

I'm still waiting for my stuff from thinkgeek to arrive, it's been a bit of a struggle with DHL and getting them to deliver but hopefully it will arrive some time this week though and I can be safe and warm in my /dev/blanket when I get home.

There are some good Blu Ray deals and some new titles on Amazon this week so I might be putting in a new order... there are a couple of DVDs that might slip into the mix as well.

Finally... (as this blog is as a result of Ness blogging)

This is not an appropriate use of the arcade table!!!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

that depends on your understanding of the term appropriate. i think it's appropriate ...

Aj said...

Surely by now you understand that for each member of our family a flat surface is just another place to spread our stuff onto...

Unknown said...

I do understand that for ordinary flat surface this is a case but THIS IS THE ARCADE TABLE, hardly an ordinary flat surface. I'm thinking about putting every flat surface in some sort of angle.... :P

Unknown said...

The next evolutionary step in human development agrees with Cam, some things are sacred. Arcade tables included...

Anonymous said...

It's great when it looks like there is an alien come out. but then there's the dissapointment when you realise none will burst out. That table looks great for uncoastered drinks as well