Sunday, May 04, 2008

A busy Sunday.

It's a long weekend in Brisbane this weekend, unfortunately though as I'm working for someone in NSW they aren't on holidays and I'm working. We worked on making the most of the Sunday though. This morning we went out and had b'fast at Lock and Load at West End which was a good b'fast and even better chat.

After that we worked up the courage and played with the Xplory our current top pram choice. After working out how it folded up and changed all the bits that changed. We decided that it's definitely the pram for us and it also managed to reduce our possible car lists.

The rest of the day was dedicated to building a new Stereo cabinet and rewiring the system.

Stereo makeover


The new cabinet looks great and hides away all the components and wiring really well. I'm a bit exhausted though... carrying the TV and all the bits of glass has worn me out a little, it's luck I don't have to be up to fly tomorrow.

No comments: