Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bus Sunrise...

One of my customers is going live today and as their hours start from 7am I'm here a bit before that just to make sure everything is running smoothly. As a result I saw the Sun rise while I was on the bus. It was a bit of a strange experience heading for the bus when it was still dark. was a little reminiscent of the early morning runs to the airport for a trip to Sydney or Melbourne. There are all sorts of other wonders you discover like: Hungry Jacks with the slogan "We never close" on the door is infact closed at 6:15 in the morning, all my favourite coffee shops are shut, possums roam the streets like highly agile rats.

Hopefully there will be minimal baby sitting required for the customer today and I can pull an early one as yesterday unfortunately didn't turn out that way.

No comments: