Thursday, June 07, 2007

And the weekend of Gaming begins....AKA Mario Strikers Day

Last night Ness flew off to here weekend of shopping in Melbourne and as a consequence started the Weekend of Gaming (and Heroes).

Coincidently the second copy of Puzzle Quest and Custom Robo Area, a pre order I'd forgotten about, turned up. I'm not Custom Robo Arena will get much of a look in just yet. I'm finishing off the last level of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, I'm yet to finish the long running battle to complete Spectrobes, I haven't finished the tutorial campaign of Age of Empires and am yet to start Children of Mana. All of this just on my DS! I'm not even going to start on the lists for the other consoles. I was conisdering getting another consle but with all this gaming in what I have I'm going to put my pennies to toward the Blockbuster sale on the weekend.

One DS title that I'll be adding to my must play list will be Brothers in Arms. The trailer looks great with a lot of work on the visuals... It's released today so hopefully there will be a gameplay review out shortly. By the looks of the box art it doesn't look like it will have online muliplayer which is a shame. Hopefully it will support multiplayer on a single cart though.

Another release out today (this time on the Wii) is Mario Strikers! It's the first online title for the Wii so I'm keen to pick up a copy. Hopefully a couple of the other people I know with Wii's will get one so I can actually test it out...

No comments: